Personal data and safety
We collect data directly from you or from your employer, who gives us your data according to your agreement.
We process data that allows us to identify you (for example your full name, date of birth) and data required to offer our services (for example your email address or bank account number). We process the data mainly to offer those services and to fulfill our responsibilities required by law (for example for accounting purposes). All specific details about data processing can be found at symmetrical.ai/gdpr
Data is processed by polish companies – Symmetrical Labs and Symmetrical Financials. We don’t transfer user data to our british company.
Bartosz Kapuściński is the data protection officer at Symmetrical group. You can contact him by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), through a contact form in our application or by using postal mail, using Symmetrical’s address (Rozbrat 6/17, 00-451 Warsaw, Poland)
All requests can be sent through email (email@example.com), through contact form in the app or by postal mail – writing at Symmetrical’s address (Rozbrat 6/17, 00-451 Warsaw, Poland)
All reports can be sent through email (firstname.lastname@example.org), through contact form in the app or by postal mail – writing at Symmetrical’s address (Rozbrat 6/17, 00-451 Warsaw, Poland)
Safety of our systems and security are of utmost importance to us. We care about your safety and that is why:
- We have regular OWASP Application security audits
- We use ISO 27000 compatible solutions
- We are GDPR compliant
- We run information security awareness trainings for all staff
To safely use our mobile application, you should remember a few basic safety rules:
- Remember to never share logi-in information. Symmetrical will never ask for your password or PIN.
- Remember to pay attention to the mails you get. Don’t click on suspicious links, don’t open suspicious attachments and don’t install attached software – there is a risk, that someone is trying to steal information needed to access your account or install malicious software. In case of any concerns, contact us at email@example.com
- When accessing our site, make sure it’s a correct site (symmetrical.ai), that the connection is secure, and the site’s certificate is valid (you can confirm this by looking at the small lock symbol showed next to the website address.
- To protect your safety, we don’t allow you to change your bank account through our applicatio.
- In case of an incident, that can put you at risk, we will contact you and help you take action to protect you. If you suspect there might have an incident (ie. someone got to know your login data or there has been a breach in another account of yours) let us know – we will take action to protect your account in our application.
Make an appointment and see the full Symmetrical offer
The Symmetrical presentation is an hour-long meeting with our specialist, where you will:
Get to know what solutions Symmetrical offers for your company.
Find out how Employers and Employees can use the Symmetrical service.
See how simple it is to implement and manage the service by the HR and payroll department.
Get the app
Your employer alredy offers Symmetrcial? Leave your number to receive your download link.
Message was sent. Thank you
An error occurred while sending. Please make sure the phone number you entered is correct.
Detailed information on the processing of personal data can be found at the link symmetrical.ai/gpdr