We’re looking for talented individuals to join our Front-end team and create innovative
mobile and web Front-ends. This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to global start-
up culture and develop skills through close collaboration with people across the whole
At Symmetrical we pride ourselves on our Team and culture of trust, taking ownership and
transparency. Innovative Symmetrical platform and internally designed development
processes are the foundation of our achievement and growth.
We are now looking for experienced React Native Developer to make our Team event
Joining Symmetrical Front-end Team as a React Native Developer means:
– working in an experienced and knowledgeable team, in an Agile environment,
– working with innovative CICD process,
– constant development of your skills (new technologies, knowledge sharing sessions, Agile)
– taking ownership of ambitious projects and tasks,
– contributing your knowledge and research and making impact on our platform and API
– flextime and flexplace,
– working on the best equipment – we will provide you with a Macbook and accessories to
make your work even more efficient and comfortable,
– having a smooth start: your leader will support you along the way
What you can expect while part of Symmetrical team:
– We start a day with a daily, where we talk about our progress and plan for the day,
– Apart from coding, you will have additional meetings – design meetings, tech
– We share knowledge and we do it regularly – we meet to discuss new technologies,
designs and approaches,
– We act professionally and take ownership of our tasks,
– We communicate fast, and are very responsive through communicator,
– You will have regular meetings with your leader: related to your projects / tasks and
F2F meetings to discuss your development and goals,
What we expect from you:
– Have proven 2+ years’ experience in developing JS/mobile applications, including RN
– Are familiar with state/data management libraries (e.g. redux).
– Have in-depth knowledge of the latest js standards.
– Have good understanding of architectures and API design principles
– Have knowledge of testing frameworks (jest/detox).
– Know how to use debugging tools.
– Have good knowledge of project configuration in Xcode and Android Studio.
– Experience with Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins or Travis.
– Work with App Store Connect and Google Play Store.
– Work with Apple Developer Center.
– Familiarity with iOS and Android capabilities.
– Familiarity with the platforms’ basic features, such as location services, push
– Have experience in 3rd party services and native libraries integration with React
– Have consulting mindset and you are ready to help Product managers lead product
development from the technical side.
– Are a technological authority for Front-end, and you’re eager to help make informed
design and implementation decisions.
– Have a good command of written and spoken English (B2+); Polish is not required.
– Have strong communication skills.
Ready to apply? What will happen next?
– We want to check your code 🙂 You will receive a task to solve within a certain
– If your task is solved well, you will be invited for a meeting with a Tech lead for a
technical interview and a pair programming session,
– If everything goes well, you will meet your future leader at the final online